Join us for China Night Dinner Show.
Featuring Jason Jiang as seen on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”
“Tired of celebrating your birthday at the same old restaurant, where the highlight consists of waiters singing “Happy Birthday?” Try the China Night Dinner Show at Gourmet Carousel, a night of dinner and entertainment you won’t soon forget… The show is definitely unique, and the talented performers provide a memorable night for guests.”
Restaurant Guide 2001
Pick your own date with 40+ people
- 6:30pm – Check In
- 7:10pm – 9PM – Course Chinese Dinner
- Appetizers: Fried Won Ton & Egg Rolls
- Westlake Soup
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Chinese Greens
- Snow Peas with Shrimp
- Buddhist Delight (Chinese vegetarian dish)
- Chinese Beef Steak
- Egg Fried Rice
- Mango Pudding & Fortune Cookies
- 7:45pm – Celebration (Birthdays, Anniversaries, etc. by Panda Sha Sha)
- 8:15pm – Chinese Cultural Entertainment, featuring
- Lion Dance
- Colorful Folk Dances
- a Live Musical Performance
$42 per adult.
$28 per child under 12 years old.
(Birthday persons of that month pay only $25. Preferred and VIP seating available. Fee does not include tax and tip)